Pets: Pet accidents and even fur and dander can leave a lingering, unpleasant odor in a home.
Smoke: Smoke from an appliance fire, cigarettes or a fireplace can leave a lasting odor in your home.
Food: Spilled milk, spoiled food and the cooking of aromatic meals can leave a powerful, lingering smell in a home.
Biological Contaminates: Body odors and odor from bodily fluids can become pervasive over time.
Mold or Mildew: These fungi have a unique musty odor that’s not only unpleasant but indicates the need for a certified remediation specialist to identify and address the root cause to avoid serious health and safety ramifications.